Locksmiths 365 can sometimes opt to use or pass on leads to other locksmiths throughout Ireland. While we do check to insure that locksmiths are PSA registered we cannot guarantee that there licence has expired or has not being renewed, we therefore advise all customers to insure that any locksmith that they engage to there home or business has a current registered PSA licence. We also advise that it is the customers responsability (and not Locksmiths 365) to do so
Please find below Locksmiths365 Terms And Conditions that apply prior to you using our services.
These terms and conditions apply to Locksmiths 365. Please take time to read this document carefully as it will guide you through everything you need to know about the terms and conditions on which we will deal with each other when you have accepted
the quotation, works, leads or an invoice form our company.
1. It is our intention that all the terms of the agreement between us (including details ofthe services and any goods or materials we are
to provide) are contained in this document. If you have any questions or do not accept any of the provisions included in these terms and conditions, please let us know as soon as it may be possable.
2. All Lockmsiths 365 Services are provided by our own staff where possable, we also have the right to pass on leads as defined in the last paragraph.
3. Quotations given by us are valid for twenty eight days from the date they are given. We may withdraw or amend any quotation at anytime before it is accepted by you.
4. We will do our best to complete the work and provide the goods and materials for the quoted amount. However, due to unforeseen
circumstances, we may incur additional costs above the quoted amount. In this event, will let you know immediately and explain the reasons for the additional costs and ask you to accept an amended quote to cover the additional costs.
5. The price payable by you is the price stated as the net value on the quotation or invoice plus the applicable rate of VAT at the time the services are supplied.
6. Domestic Customers: You will be invoiced immediately on completion of the work.
The Total Due on the invoice is payable immediately. If you do not pay the Total Due immediately you must also pay an
administration charge of €5. Where you do not pay the Total Due within 28 days of the date of the invoice, in addition to the €5 administration + an interest rate which will be the same as the standard commercial government rates. The additional charge, interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate plus 5% per annum until payment is received in full.
6.1 Commercial Customers: You will be invoiced on completion of the work unless otherwise agreed. The Total Due on
the invoice is payable within 28 days of the date of the invoice. If you do not pay the Total Due within this time you must also pay an
administration charge of €5 and interest on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate plus 5% per annum until payment is received in full.
7. An administration charge of €10 is payable in respect of any/each cheque we present for payment that is dishonoured by your bank for whatever reason.
8. We will carry out work during our normal business hours which are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We will be able to work outside our normal business hours at an additional charge.
9. Unless we are responsible for it, we will not include loss or damage to your property (including any cleaning needed) or any other
type of loss. If access has to be made to your property to complete a repair, we will fill any holes and leave the surface level but will not replace the original surface or construction. Any redecoration or repair of damage that may be needed following our work is your
responsibility, unless we have been negligent.
10. You must let us know of anything which you believe may present a hazard or danger to any person carrying out work before such work is started.
11. We guarantee all parts and labour for 90 days from the date of completion of the work provided that our guarantee will not apply
where faults are caused wholly or in part by your (or any other person’s) misuse or neglect of those goods and materials or as a result of fair wear and tear. Any guarantee we offer does not affect your legal rights including those rights under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980. You can get information about your rights from a Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Department. You may not use a third party as it will effect your Guarantee of works completed by us.
12. We will not be responsible for our failure to meet any of our obligations under this agreement because of circumstances beyond
13. If you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s permission to allow us to carry out the work. If the property is a listed building you may require planning permission. In either case it is your responsibility to obtain any permission required for the work.
14. Notice of your Right to Cancel You are entitled to cancel this agreement. If you wish to cancel, you MUST DO SO IN
WRITING and deliver personally or send by recorded delivery or registered post to Locksmiths 247 20 Upper Abbey Street Dublin 1 or at the address on the front of the quotation or invoice left behind by the engineer at any time WITHIN 7 DAYS
starting from the date the agreement is signed. Notice of cancellation is deemed to have been served as soon as it is posted
or sent to us or in the case of electronic communication, from the date it is sent to us. You may use the detachable form
attached to this agreement if you want to but you do not have to.
15. We may cancel the agreement at any time by giving you written notice. If we cancel the agreement without good reason you can advise us on doing so
16. Locksmiths 365 may check your details with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. Locksmiths 365 may keep a records as per data protection will allow us to do so of this search and the payment details from your account, and share it with other organisations. If a person provides false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, this is also recorded. This information may be used byLocksmiths 247, and other organisations may search these records to:
a. Help make decisions about credit and credit related services for you and members of your household
b. Help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims for you and members
of your household
c. Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud and manage your accounts or insurance policies
d. Check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you give us other satisfactory proof of your identity
e. Carry out statistical analysis about credit, insurance and fraud. Locksmiths 365, and other credit and insurance organisations,
may also use technology to detect and prevent fraud. If you need details of those credit agencies and fraud-prevention agencies from which we get, and with which we record, information about you, please write to the
If you would like to comment on the service you have received please email email@example.com